Join Our Community
Here are just a few of Food City’s major community commitments:
Community Support Card
Food City’s Community Support Card is a great way to generate funds for your organization. Here’s how it works:
- Your organization purchases the Community Support Card and receives a 6% discount. The Community Support Card offers your supporters a choice where to shop, as it is accepted at all Food City, Bashas and AJ’s stores.
- and receives a 6% profit.
Your organization then sells the Community Support Card to supporters at face value
- Your supporters can reload their Community Support Card at Food City, Bashas’, and AJ’s Fine Foods stores, and your organization will earn 6% of the reload amount.
- Earnings from reloaded Community Support Cards will be distributed once a month.
- To get your organization enrolled, simply submit a letter with your organization’s name and address stating your interest in participating with our program, plus a copy of the notice from the IRS stating that you are registered as a charitable organization under IRS code section 501(c)3 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-292-6407.
MyFoodCity.com has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Any time you provide us with financial information, we offer the use of a secure server, which encrypts all of the information you provide and protects it from unauthorized access.
Charity of the Month
Kindness, generosity and support for the communities we serve are qualities at the very foundation of Food City. We proudly support local charities in different ways, including through our Charity of the Month program, which gives customers the opportunity to give back to the community — whether it be donating food or making a monetary donation at the register to selected charities. For more information about our charitable giving, please email email@example.com. See below for this year’s Charity of the Month list.
Soliciting on Food City Property
Out of respect for our customers, Food City does not allow soliciting on our store properties. Customers tell us they would prefer not to be solicited as they enter or exit our stores, and we respect that. Moreover, Food City has a renowned Charity of the Month program (mentioned earlier on this page) that gives customers at all Food City locations the opportunity, via donations at the cash register, to support one major community charity nearly every month of the year. Naturally, we want to be sure we’re giving each month’s designated charity the full spotlight.
While we offer no on-site solicitation opportunities other than our Charity of the Month program, we do have a Community Support Card program that is open to any charitable organization that is registered with the IRS under code section 501(c)3. For details, scroll to the top of this page.
Food City Volunteers
Our Food City members and retirees, along with their families and friends, have volunteered countless hours to community-based projects. Our volunteers have helped children learn to read, assembled back-to-school tool kits for United Way, sorted toys for Salvation Army, served meals to the hungry, and more. If your non-profit organization could use some volunteer help, submit an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Charity of the Month
|Month生物老师晚上为体育生补课 生物老师晚上为体育生补课 ,特警男友好猛 特警男友好猛 ,我的极品岳坶刘翔 我的极品岳坶刘翔||Partner(s)|
|January||Ronald McDonald House Charities: rmhccnaz.org & rmhctucson.org|
|August||Boys & Girls Clubs of Arizona: bgcaz.org & bgctucson.org|
|September||St. Jude Children’s Research Center|
|November||St. Vincent de Paul|